From that day forward, we have stopped at nothing to create the most original, pure, and effective processes to inform the small business community of their power to create and elevate their ideas, finances, and generational wealth to fruition. Our processes involve tech and automation with the small business owner in mind so that with better workflows, systems, and processes, they are able to continue their business and save time and money.
Many of our clients are solo entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses from various industries, but they all have one thing in common, and that is to reduce costs and manage their time wisely to increase their bottom line.
- In the year 2022 alone, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, there were 32.5 million small businesses in the United States, which is 99.9% of all United States businesses, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, did you know that within the first year of business, nearly 20% of small businesses fail? … That 50% fail after five years?? Or that small businesses employ nearly half the country’s private workforce?
- One may ask themselves, why do small businesses fail? There are various reasons they may fail and dependent on the industry there may be additional variables. According to Lending Tree, some common variables for small business failure include, but are not limited to:
- 1. Cash flow problems from running out of cash.
- 2. Fear of failure
- 3. Time management
- 4. No business plans
- 5. Too much paperwork
- 6. No business partners
- 7. Not passionate about the business chosen
- 8. Spousal/partner in disagreement
- 9. Failure to research
- 10. Lack of demand for product or service